Monday, 23 January 2012

Music Monday


So today is my first Music Monday!! I will be featuring a new artist every Monday from my library of music. Todays artist is a band from England, they are The Wanted. They are a boy band from the UK featuring 5 lads and already have 3 number one singles. I recently heard them a couple months ago and can't stop listening!!! I automatically had to upload all their songs onto my ipod. They just released their second album titled Battleground which features a wide variety of sounds from pop to soul to rock and everything in between. They also recently dawned the stage of the Ellen Degeneres Show to play their new single Glad You Came and will be touring the U.S. till February 12 so if your in the U.S. near one of the venues they will be playing at please do see them. I recommend this band to any music listener who loves and eclectic mix of different sounds all blended into one album. Great band, great album.