This week I went for a little casual outing to spend a chapters gift card I had gotten for Christmas. I bought a vegetarian cook book and of course my monthly copy of InStyle. InStyle has been my go to fashion magazine for a year or so. Most of the things I learn about fashion are within the pages of that magazine. The articles are insightful and really put emphasis on individual style and how to own your personal look. This months issue is my favourite issue, the jam packed issue for spring, I just love it when they add double the pages and double the magic that is fashion. Anyway, after I bought my book and magazine I headed directly to the closest coffee spot for a little downtime to catch up on this springs new looks, and with this issue there is definitely alot to catch up on.

