Todays artist on Music Monday is the sensational and incredible Jessie J. She is a musician from Enlgand with a voice that can put anyone in awe. When her first single Price Tag came out it was a massive hit, you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing the song. I didn't start listening to her until a couple months ago when her song Domino was released, after that I bought her whole album on iTunes and it was A-MAZING. Her sound is a mix of pop with R&B and a bit of rap on songs like Do It Like A Dude. Her voice has an incredible range and can hit notes without even trying. She's all over the industry right now with appearances on Saturday Night Live, The Virgin Festival in England and a tour that began just this month it's likely Jessie J will be around to stay. If you haven't heard her music I suggest you do it now and if you haven't bought her album it's worth all the money. For great quality upbeat tunes and some more slower ballads her album Who You Are won't leave you dissapointed.
