If you know anything about me you know that I love nail polish, I am a fanatic. The only time I'm not wearing it that couple of minutes in between taking the old colour off and a new coat on. Lately i've been addicted to muted more subdued colours like the one I recently bought on a trip to Sephora, Metro Chic. Not only is it a perfect combination of grey and brown but as I was enjoying my dail Starbucks tea latte my mom noticed that they had a slight hint of violet in them. I absolutely love this colour it's very professional for work or you can play it up with some glitter on top for that extra pow, I'd say this is definitely the hottest colour for spring. Just put on a base coat and top coat (I use Rimmel London Base Coat and Top Coat Pro) and your good to go.
